Using state of the art technology, we will examine and treat your dry eyes.
Dry eye syndrome refers to a breakdown in the quantity or quality of tears to moisten, cleanse and protect the eyes. This is significant because, with each blink, tears protect the surface of the eye, washing away dust and microorganisms. When this protective coating dries up, the eyes may feel “gritty” or burn and can be more sensitive to light. In extreme cases, vision can be blurred.
- Chronic Dry Eye
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses for long periods
- Dryness/Discomfort and irritation
- Grittiness or feeling of a foreign body in the eye
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Vision disturbance/Fluctuating Vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Eye fatigue from computer use
- Symptoms worsen later in the day
- Difficulty reading, using a computer and or driving